I’ve bought a couple of butter aged steaks and didn’t know what to do with the butter after taking it off the meat. And you know by now how I think. I had to experiment with this butter.What if you could sautee your onions with it. And guess what? It worked out fantastic, and they were deliscious.
- 1 kg onion pearl onions
- 500 grams butter
- ½ tsp salt Sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper ground black
- Peel the onions to get rid of the dry outer skin and cut off the stem ends. Take a cast-iron skillet and put the onions in.
- Cut the butter into smaller pieces and cover the onions. Sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Put the skillet on the grill over direct heat and close the lid.
- After 20 minutes, when the onions are softened, you take the skillet off the heat and let the onions cool.
- Serve them while still warm.
Calories: 997kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 4gFat: 102gSaturated Fat: 64gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 4gCholesterol: 269mgSodium: 1109mgPotassium: 398mgFiber: 4gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 3130IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.