If you’re interested in fusion cooking, this is the perfect recipe for you! Fusion cooking is nothing but a fancy word for marrying two international quisines. Things that are on the other end of the spectrum. Put them together to create something special.
How well is this recipe
- 10 pieces chili peppers
- 9 cloves garlic
- 1 piece kurkuma thick sliced
- 1 piece ginger thick sliced
- 2 stalks lemon grass
- 1 piece onion
- 200 ml beef tallow
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp koriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- Trim the fat off the cap and render the trimmed fat in a pan for some homemade beef tallow.
- Now it’s time to make some rub for the brisket, grab a blender and add the ingredients for the boemboe and blend them altogether to get a nice paste.
- Spread it all over your brisket. (both sides)
- Put it in a vacuum bag and let it marinade for at least 2 hours. (if you don’t have a vacuum machine marinade it overnight in the refrigerator)
- Setup the smoker for 150°C/300°F place a thermometer in the thickest part and let it sit there till it hits a core temperature of 92°C/200°F
- When it hit’s 92°C/200°F let it rest for 30 minutes and you’re Brisket boemboe fusion is ready.
Calories: 46kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1962mgPotassium: 228mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 676IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.