Michal from @m.j.skitchen made me bramborák when he visited the barn. This is the recipe his grandmother made him.Bramborák is the Czech version of the American hash browns or the Swiss rösti. It’s the perfect sidedish to have with a nice barbecued piece of meat.
- 600 grams potatoes
- 100 grams flower
- 4 ps eggs
- 1 tps salt sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper ground black
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp marjoram
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Peel and grate the potatoes. Put it in a large bowl.
- Brake the eggs and press the garlic and add it to the grated potatoes with the rest of the ingredients except the oil. Mix it well.
- Put a cast-iron skillet over the fire and pour in the vegetable oil.
- Place a handful of the grated potatoes mix in the skillet and press it down to a disc.
- Fry it until the bottom is golden brown and crispy at the edges.
- Flip them and do the same with the other side.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 116mgPotassium: 734mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Burnhard for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.