Some sauces you just have to have available at all times. This is one of them. The Black Pepper Sauce will make any noodle dish an instant killer recipe. Give it a try, you ill not regret it.
How well is this recipe
- Make sure you do all your preparations up front. Chop the onions and the garlic fine. Mix the flour and water.
- Get your wok smoking hot. If you don’t have a wok, use a non stick pan.
- Toast the peppercorns in the hot wok without oil. When they are toasted, take them out and ground them coarse.
- Put the peanut oil in the pan and fry the onion. When the onion starts to turn soft, add the garlic and fry it while stirring and moving the hot pan.
- Add the tomato paste. Let it almost become dark and lower the fire/heat under the wok.
- Add the black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and the water and flour mixture.
- Stir and boil until you have a thick black sauce. That’s how easy it is.
Calories: 351kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 8gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 1013mgPotassium: 560mgFiber: 3gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 238IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.