Beurre Noissette Butter Sauce ;the french tried to keep this a secret but I went into the deepest dungeons of Paris to uncover the mysteries behind this butter sauce. All jokes asside this must be some of the weirdest ways to cook with butter and yet it creates the best experience ever when you add this to something with dark and heavy flavours. For example; a Dry-Aged rib eye steak. Beurre Noisette basicly translates to browned butter.A dark brown French butter sauce with nutty flavours that enhances steaks like you never seen before.
- 250 grams butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 twigs sage
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Heat up your stainless steel pan.
- When the temperature has risen put in a big block of butter.
- Let all your butter completely melt down and let it continue to cook after that.
- When your butter turns brown-ish your at the stage you want your butter to be.
- Add 3 whole cloves of garlic.
- Add 3 small twigs of sage
- Add around ½ tsp of pepper and salt and pour your butter sauce in a jar or container.
If you enjoy this recipe and you are looking for something to acompany this sauce with, check out this Dry-aged Tomahawk Steak Recipe or Strohrum steak recipe and if you really want to go crazy, try this Rocky Mountain burgers.
Calories: 302kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 0.5gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 465mgPotassium: 19mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.04gVitamin A: 1042IUVitamin C: 0.5mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Kamado Joe for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.