Today we are going to make an epic chicken burger. Juicy and crunchy chicken with a curry mayonnaise and fresh onion and tomato.
Making your own fried chicken burger is easy and very tasty.
- 4 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Kerry / curry powder
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced tomato
- Burger buns
- Slice of cheese
- 200 gr flour
- 3 tbs BBQ rub
- 200 ml Buttermilk
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1,5 ltr sunflower oil
- Mix the ingredients for the barbecue sauce.
- Slice the tomato and red onion
- Set up the breading station
- Slice the buns open and make them crispy over direct heat
- Put the sunflower oil in a large pan and bring it up to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius
- Fry the chicken till it reaches a core temperature of 75 Celsius or 167 Fahrenheit
- Build up your burger.
Big thanks to Napoleon Grills for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.
BBQ gear used
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you click on them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these articles because of their quality.