Today we are going to make an epic chicken burger. Juicy and crunchy chicken with a curry mayonnaise and fresh onion and tomato.Making your own fried chicken burger is easy and very tasty.
How well is this recipe
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp curry powder Kerry
- 2 sliced red onion
- 2 sliced tomato
- 100 gram lettuce
- 4 piece burger buns
- 4 piece slices of cheese
- 200 gram flour
- 3 tbsp PitmasterX's classic bbq rub
- 200 ml buttermilk
- 2 piece chicken thighs
- 1½ liter sunflour oil
- Mix the ingredients for the barbecue sauce.
- Slice the tomato and red onion.
- Set up the breading station.
- Slice the buns open and make them crispy over direct heat.
- Put the sunflower oil in a large pan and bring it up to a temperature of 180°C/356°F.
- Fry the chicken till it reaches a core temperature of 75°C/167°F.
- Build up your burger.
Calories: 590kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 22gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 415mgPotassium: 586mgFiber: 4gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 1113IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 189mgIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Napoleon for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.