Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make steak sauce to elevate your BBQ game? Look no further than this homemade BBQ steak sauce recipe with tomato! Made with simple, wholesome ingredients, this sauce is bursting with flavor and pairs perfectly with any cut of steak. Whether you're grilling up a storm or just looking to add some extra flavor to your meal, this homemade sauce is sure to impress. So grab your apron and fire up the grill, because it's time to make some mouth-watering steak sauce!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 white onion diced
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 400 grams tomato pulp
- 160 ml espresso
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Fry a white onion and a clove of garlic in a pan.
- Add some tomato paste once it turned soft.
- Add some tomato pulp and let the pulp sweeten up in the pan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and add 2 shots of espresso
- Add worcestershiresauce, some sugar salt and pepper to season it and stir it up.
- Let it simmer until it turns from a red sauce into a brown BBQ sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!