You can’t have enough side dishes to put next to a good piece of meat. These Asian Noodles are perfect with a nice steak or grilled piece of pork.It’s easy to make and is ready within 15 minutes. You can change this recipe to your taste by adding more heat or other vegetables.
How well is this recipe
- Put a pan of water on the fire and let it come to a boil. Add the noodles and let them cook as mentioned on the package.
- When the noodles have been cooked, mix in the soy sauce, fish sauce, ketjap manis and black pepper.
- Slice the shallot, ginger and garlic cloves finely. Julienne cut the carrot and slice the red onion in thin rings.
- Put a pan on the fire and let it come up to temperature. Pour the sesame oil into the pan ad add the shallot, ginger and garlic. Immediately add the carrot and celery. Stir-fry this until the carrot and celery turn soft.
- Add the noodles and the red onion and stir-fry it a couple of minutes more.
Calories: 533kcalCarbohydrates: 93gProtein: 20gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 2286mgPotassium: 178mgFiber: 8gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 2602IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Big thanks to Masterbuilt for sponsoring this post.
Please return the favor by visiting their website.